CRABS RIDE - Tues , June 20th, 8:30 AM - Spring to Spring Trail Meet at 8:00 AM, Lake Monroe State Park in deBary. (Just North of Sanford on SR17/92) Meet atthebentmix
June 17th, 8:00 CRABS Ride Withlacoochee Trail Check The Weather.... Ride at 8:00 Meet At: Wallace Brooks Park, Inverness 301-311 E. Dampier Drthebentmix
8:00 RIDE! Thurs , June 15th CRABS Ride on the West Orange Trail -Winter Garden To Clarcona Horseman's Park and the County Line Station(Killarney) 20, 30 milesthebentmix
Go ahead, join our club, enjoy lots of fun rides and meet a bunch of bent folks in the area. The membership is FREE. To ride with us all you'll need is a bike and the desire/ability to bike.
Our rides fall into four main categories:
- Leisure/Moderate- 10-13 MPH (Approx 20 miles)
- Intermediate - 14-16 MPH (25-45 miles)
- Experienced -18 - 19 MPH 30 - 62 miles
- Advanced - 19 - 21 MPH (30-100 miles)
As a member, you are encouraged to:
- Setup your own profile for individual, daily digest or NO EMAIL!
- Post messages, post questions or start an online discussion on any
Recumbent Cycling related topics.
- Adhere to good web "netiquette".
- Participate in our scheduled rides and/or schedule your own rides
- Post ALL scheduled rides in our Event Calendar
- Embrace safe riding (including helmet use) and obey ALL traffic laws.
- Carry emergency repair tools, a cell phone and personal ID.
- Be informed of Recumbent Cycling Events in the South Florida area.
- Enjoy the Bent Life!
- Dec 1, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.