8:30 AM, Sat, June 3rd, Withlacoochee State Trail CRABS ride

  • Phil Mix
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2017
    8:30 AM, Sat, June 3rd, Withlacoochee State Trail CRABS ride from Wallace Brooks Park
    Meet at the parking area at Wallace Brooks Park in Inverness

    RAIN....   Don't ride......No Rain...maybe.

    We will ride by joint resolution at the beginning of the ride........30 miles total+-

    Wallace Brooks Park restroom...
    302 E DAMPIER ST
    Inverness, FL 34450
    N28 50.268 W82 19.642

    Brunch ........ in Inverness...

    Please let us know if you'll chance it.

    Phil Mix  thebentmix@...    (c) 352-552-4876

  • Irwin Grossman
    Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2017
      Fellow CRABs;

      FYI RickO and I met Mike Gladwin at the Buddhist Temple at dark thirty this morning (alright so I woke up late GO WARRIORS so I met them at the golf course). We rode on to the wooden bridge with Mike going on to Tallahassee, planning on doing 95 miles today, 215 tomorrow and 50+ into Tallahassee Sunday. His plan is to average 13.5 mph pulling an 18 pound trailer with 15 lbs in it.  I offered to hold his wallet until he got back by van next week but all I heard him mutter...oops mixed company so let's just leave it at that.

      RIDE SAFE Mike and oh yes...if it's dry I'll fly tomorrow.

      Thank you.

      Rat 6

      --
      Irwin
    • Irwin Grossman

        Message 5 of 6 , Jun 5, 2017
        Nice photo effects.  DB8 involved with that?

        On Friday, June 2, 2017 2:04 PM, "Russ tulman4@... [CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders]" <CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Russ included below]
[...]

        alt

        --
        Irwin

      • Phil Mix