8:30 Thurs, May 18th CRABS Ride on the West Orange Trail

  • Phil Mix
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2017

    -8:30 ThursMay 18th CRABS Ride on the West Orange Trail

    -Winter Garden to Clarcona Horseman's Park, return, then  County Line Station(Killarney).
    - 10, 20, 30 miles. Meet at Winter Garden Trailhead

    This a great ride....  it''s  an out and back. So you can turn around at any time. ....join  us...
    Lunch in Winter Garden. ...Join me at Moon Cricket Cafe

    Winter Garden Station
    Take SR 50 to Dillard Street in Winter Garden. Turn North until you reach CR 438 (Plant Street). Take a right, and head east a block until you reach Winter Garden Trailhead on your left. Winter Garden Trailhead parking lot (N28 34.003 W81 34.826)

    Phil Mix  thebentmix@...    (c) 352-552-4876

  • Bill Gardiner
    Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2017
    Still not riding.  Adverse side effects from medication following Kidney Stone Procedure.

    Going NoWhere Slowly

    Sent from my iPad

    On May 16, 2017, at 8:19 PM, Phil Mix thebentmix@... [CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders] <CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

    -8:30 ThursMay 18th CRABS Ride on the West Orange Trail

    -Winter Garden to Clarcona Horseman's Park, return, then  County Line Station(Killarney).
    - 10, 20, 30 miles. Meet at Winter Garden Trailhead

    This a great ride....  it''s  an out and back. So you can turn around at any time. ....join  us...
    Lunch in Winter Garden. ...Join me at Moon Cricket Cafe

    Winter Garden Station
    Take SR 50 to Dillard Street in Winter Garden. Turn North until you reach CR 438 (Plant Street). Take a right, and head east a block until you reach Winter Garden Trailhead on your left. Winter Garden Trailhead parking lot (N28 34.003 W81 34.826)

    Phil Mix  thebentmix@...    (c) 352-552-4876

  • MAC MCWHIRTER
    Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2017
    Keep your hydration up and hold off on any caffeine for awhile.  *:-& sick  *:( sad
    We'll wait for you.  *:^o liar

    BicycleMAC

    On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:45 PM, "Bill Gardiner bill32779buckeye@... [CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders]" <CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

    [Attachment(s) from Bill Gardiner bill32779buckeye@... [CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders] included below]
[...]