Thrs Apr 27th 8:30 AM CRABS Ride- South Lake Trail -

  • Phil Mix
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2017
      Thrs Apr 27th 8:30 AM CRABS Ride
      - South Lake Trail -
      Clermont's Waterfront Park

      RIDE WEST TO SOUTH LAKE HIGH AND EAST TO LAKE MINNEOLA HIGH - 28 Miles.

      Waterfront Park Trailhead
      ...Google or Mapquest:
      Waterfront Park
      Palm Street
      Clermont, FL 34711
      N28 33.666 W81 45.607

      Ride West along Lake Minneola to Hiawatha Park, West to Eagles Nest Road, ride to South Lake High School and return.We'll ride East along the waterfront to the shady Minneola Station, on to the new Hancock and Old SR50 intersection, up the hill to Lake Minneola High School, back to Waterfront Park.

      Your distance: 14 mi, 28 mi or 28+miles; hills or no hills ...............West Lake Trail through the hills to Killarney. You name the ride distance.
      Lunch: Lil Anthony's
      Let us know if you will be joining us.

      Phil Mix  thebentmix@...    (c) 352-552-4876

    • MAC MCWHIRTER

[...]