Re: Fwd: Thursday, 2/9, ride the Withlacoochee

  • Julie Becklin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2012
      my you guys leave early..How many people go, we hope to make it on thur morning we have two trikes.
    • cweill2002
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2012
        --- In CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders@yahoogroups.com, Julie Becklin <allisd1@...> wrote:

        > my you guys leave early..How many people go, we hope to make it on thur morning we have two trikes.

        Glad to have you, if you can make it. Most of us, if not all, ride trikes, as well. Don't know how many will be there for this ride, but we typically have from 8 to 12 riders.

        My email address is cweill@....