cool vid

  • kim rowe
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
      check this video my son and i make .

      http://youtu.be/cR2uAs0lrDM

      Kim Rowe
      www.print-it-on.com
      37644 Trilby road
      Dade city ,fl 33523
      352-583-3444
    • Robert Brown
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2011
        Nice Kim.  Well done.  You guys have nice trails and lots of trikes.  I rode the J. B. Starkey Wilderness Trail with two guys from the Tampa Bay area.

        On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 7:09 PM, kim rowe <ilwaitfru@...> wrote:

        check this video my son and i make .

        http://youtu.be/cR2uAs0lrDM

        Kim Rowe
        www.print-it-on.com
        37644 Trilby road
        Dade city ,fl 33523
        352-583-3444

      • william sullivan
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2011
          Hello,

          Very nice Kim.

          William

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 4, 2011
            Nice job Kim, you two put a good deal of time into your video. Keep up the good work and we hope to see more in the future.

            Here in So Fl, we have Carl B. De Hammer, also a producer of great videos of our "Bent Society" rides.

            Here is his latest along with ride reports on our website at;        http://www.tbssfl.com/

            This a photo of our last Meet in the Middle Ride that repeats every 5 weeks. We ride a 32 mile loop on A1A starting from Deerfield Beach.

            Looking forward to seeing more of your videos. If you or any of your Central Florida riders plan on traveling down this way, you're welcome to join us for a great ride.

            Bill

            --- In CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders@yahoogroups.com, kim rowe <ilwaitfru@...> wrote:

            > check this video my son and i make .
            > http://youtu.be/cR2uAs0lrDM
            >

            > Kim Rowe
            > www.print-it-on.com
            > 37644 Trilby road
            > Dade city ,fl 33523
            > 352-583-3444

          • Roberto Guzman
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 4, 2011
              hi, l buy a catrike expedition, now, l need fund people for road   in group, l live in winter garden, thank,s roberto...sorry for my english....

              2011/11/4 Bill <wbarrere@...>

              Nice job Kim, you two put a good deal of time into your video. Keep up the good work and we hope to see more in the future.

              Here in So Fl, we have Carl B. De Hammer, also a producer of great videos of our "Bent Society" rides.

              Here is his latest along with ride reports on our website at;        http://www.tbssfl.com/

              This a photo of our last Meet in the Middle Ride that repeats every 5 weeks. We ride a 32 mile loop on A1A starting from Deerfield Beach.

              Looking forward to seeing more of your videos. If you or any of your Central Florida riders plan on traveling down this way, you're welcome to join us for a great ride.

              Bill

              --- In CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders@yahoogroups.com, kim rowe <ilwaitfru@...> wrote:

              > check this video my son and i make .
              > http://youtu.be/cR2uAs0lrDM
              >

              > Kim Rowe
              > www.print-it-on.com
              > 37644 Trilby road
              > Dade city ,fl 33523
              > 352-583-3444

            • MAC MCWHIRTER
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 9, 2011
                Yo, Guzi!  You're in one of the best places to meet other riders, the WOT.
                One of these days I'll join you.  Just post a note here to let other people know when to meet.

                BicycleMAC