Re: CRABS ride the Cross Seminole

  • thebentmix
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2010

      See where this 40 mile round trip took the CRABS:   http://connect.garmin.com/activity/25734856

      Notable Favorites: Panera Bread in Lake Mary(Parking), I-4 Bridge, Lake Mary Blvd Trailhead & Bridge, Seminole Co Library and Greenwood Lake Park Trailhead, Big Tree Park, 17/92 Bridge(Bob's photo), Soldiers Park, Central Winds Park Trailhead, SR 434 Bridge, Black Hammock Trailhead and Oveido Trailhead.  Clean trail facilities and great Florida scenes on this Rail to Trail path.

      .. not to mention the eats at Winter Springs Tuskaloosa Drive McD .....we ride to eat.

      Phil, CRABS

    • bluefirebanjo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2010
        Great photo I wondered where you guys went.been kind of cold to ride!adaire

        Tues., 4 members of the CRABS rode the Cross Seminole Trail from Lake Mary to Oveido.
        We really have this wired now. Cady Way, Cross Seminole, Wekiva all hook up. Ride long or ride short. We have cycled the trails at varying distances and have started at many different points. This system would be perfect for a muti-day experience.

      • Gail-Will
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2010
          --- In CentralFloridaRecumbentRiders@yahoogroups.com, Bob Emmerich <divebob8@...> wrote:

          > Tues., 4 members of the CRABS rode the Cross Seminole Trail from Lake Mary to Oveido.
          > We really have this wired now. Cady Way, Cross Seminole, Wekiva all hook up. Ride long or ride short. We have cycled the trails at varying distances and have started at many different points.
          This system would be perfect for a muti-day experience.

          Bob,  Phil & all,
             Jose and I have been talking of a "Three day/Three trail" ride in April.
          Will there be enough riding to keep people happy for a Friday-Saturday-Sunday event??

          Will
        • Ana Garcia Du-Quesne
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4, 2010
            I would love to be able to do this....

            > Tues., 4 members of the CRABS rode the Cross Seminole Trail from Lake Mary to Oveido.
            > We really have this wired now. Cady Way, Cross Seminole, Wekiva all hook up. Ride long or ride short. We have cycled the trails at varying distances and have started at many different points.

            This system would be perfect for a muti-day experience.

            Bob,  Phil & all,
               Jose and I have been talking of a "Three day/Three trail" ride in April.
            Will there be enough riding to keep people happy for a Friday-Saturday- Sunday event??

            Will

          • Budge Bean
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2010
              Is there a good map that shows the trails and areas covered in good detail. We come to Orlando a few times a year and usually ride from Lake Mills out toward Ft Christmas. Would love some other routes.
              Thanks
              Budge Bean
              Spartanburg SC

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 29, 2010

                Those who want to view the map of this ride. Try the link again.

                http://connect.garmin.com/activity/25734856

                I had the link locked. Sorry about that. Try again.

                Crabs do rock!

                Phil Mix