Sunday change of times. Now 11:00-12:00

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      There have been several requests for a change in timings of our Sunday
      gatherings from people who wish to attend earlier church services and
      come to the Center's programs as well. Therefore, we'll start having
      the program from 11:00-12:00. This will start Sunday, September 30.
      There will of course still be plenty of fellowship time before and
      after. See you Sunday....

      In loving service,

      Don Daniels and Swami Jnaneshvara