Sunday, July 20th 9:30 Satsang: Harp Meditation Concert with Lisa Patterson

  • centerfornondualism2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2008
      Program Date: July 20,2008
      Program Time: 11:00-12:00
      Fellowship: 10:30-11:00; 12:00-12:30
      Website: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      SPEAKER and TOPIC: Ray Jones
      "Powerful Powerlessness"

      Morning Satsang: From 9:30-10:30 (July 20th)

      This Sunday, July 20 there will be a professional Harp Meditation
      Concert performed by Lisa (Leela) Patterson who will be visiting our
      area from Nashville, Tennessee. Leela (Sanskrit for divine play) was
      here this past fall and attended one of our Center programs on Sunday
      morning. She quite enjoyed the Center and our people, and is very
      much looking forward to playing for us. She is a quite sincere seeker
      and will passionately play in a way that allows the rest of us to sit
      quietly and meditate in inner silence.

      The program will be at our usual 9:30-10:30 am time, with the music
      starting after taking a few minutes for people to meet and get
      settled.

      STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Gardenia Room
      Cayo Grande Suite Hotel