Timing and Frequency of this Newsletter

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 8:02 AM
      This newsletter will NOT necessarily be sent out each week, especially
      when I am travelling. Next week it will not be sent out because I will
      be in California. For a month from late October to November I will be
      in India. Please know that the programs will still be going on each
      Sunday.

      There is a Calendar on this newsletter site which can also be used for
      announcements. Presently it is set in default position to display the
      program each Sunday.

      Also during my absence the website schedule may not be updated on a
      timely basis. Still, the programs will go on!

      Deb, Don, I, and the others of the Council can answer any questions you
      may have.

      In the nonduality....

      Swami J

      WEBSITE: