Sun Sep 9 topic: A Trail Guide for Traveling While in Your Earthsuit

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      CENTER FOR NON-DUALISM
      NEXT PROGRAM
      Program Date: September 9, 2007
      WEBSITE: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      Our program for Sunday, September 9 will feature Carolyn Reynolds,
      speaking on "A Trail Guide for Traveling While in Your Earthsuit."
      Carolyn teaches Kripalu style of Hatha Yoga from her home in
      Niceville. It is a beautiful space, where Carolyn focuses on not only
      the physical, but also the emotional and spiritual core of Yoga. She
      is also a psychologist in the public school system.

      STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Gardenia Room
      Cayo Grande Suite Hotel