Back from India

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 3:36 PM
      Dear Friends,

      Two days ago (Monday) I returned from the six week trip to India and am
      getting settled in after the 40 hour travel from Rishikesh! I'll be at
      the Center this Sunday (May 4) and look forward to seeing you. The
      scheduling team has given me a week before speaking (next on May 11),
      though have asked me to guide a meditation this Sunday (May 4). Also,
      I'll be there this Sunday (May 4) at 9:30 for our one-hour program of
      discussion and fellowship.

      See you soon!

      In loving service,

      Swami J