4/6 Afternoon Program (12:30-1:30): Kirtan with Faith McElroy

  • centerfornondualism2
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:54 AM
      Please join us this week for the Afternoon
      Special Program @ The Center for NonDualism:
      From 12:30-1:30 (April 6)

      Kirtan with Faith McElroy:

      Strumming up Krsna & Rama:
      Are you experienced?
      All you need is love!
      There will be an answer.
      Let it Be!

      The Kirtan will be followed by Potluck:
      Please bring a tiny offering for veggie potluck, keeping in mind that
      we don't have lots of room, and don't want to end up with too much
      left-over. (No fee or donations)

      STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Gardenia Room
      Cayo Grande Suite Hotel