Chanting/singing/kirtan this Sunday, March 2 is CANCELLED

  • centerfornondualism
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      Unfortunately it is necessary to cancel the chanting/signing/kirtan
      session for afternoon of Sunday, March 2. Faith McElroy has a very bad
      cold and is quietly sitting at home healing. The program will be
      rescheduled another Sunday, hopefully soon.

      In honoring diversity, we, the Center will be having other afternoon
      programs from time to time over coming months; programs which reflect a
      wide variety of practices that individual Participants in our Center do
      on their own personal journey to realization of the One. The spirit of
      these is one of sharing personal journeys, not the Center itself
      promoting any particular methods or practices.