Polling of the Council of the Center

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2008
      Dear Center Participants,

      We are extremely happy to announce to you that we have polled the
      Council members about the future of the Center, and all 12 of the
      Council members remain committed to the Center and its future. We
      sincerely appreciate the range of feeback from the individual Council
      members and are incorporating many of their suggestions.

      With loving gratitude,

      Bill
      Swami J
      Directors