Reorganization of the Center for Non-Dualism

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      Dear Center for Non-Dualism Participants,

      It is with deep regret that we need to inform you of the resignation
      of Don Daniels as Director and Council Member, and the resignation of
      Deb Daniels as Council Member. This information has come to Bill
      Campbell and I as Directors, and the Council Members in an email from
      Don dated February 18, 2008, 3;54 pm. This has come as a complete
      surprise to Bill and I, and we do not really know why this has
      happened. In a spirit of openness in our Center community, the
      complete text of the email is as follows:

      "This is a very difficult, but necessary decision. It is not an
      easy decision, nor one taken lightly. But for us, it is the right
      thing to do. Deb and I are going to resign from our respective
      positions with the CND effective immediately. The reasons are many,
      as things like this are usually complicated and never just one thing.
      We have contemplated, prayed and had many discussions late into the
      night to come to this place. We know that you will respect our
      decision. There are new and important personal issues and situations
      that have entered our sadhana and require a lot of our time. The CND
      is now established and running smoothly. With both of you as
      directors, and with the multiple talents of the Council members, I'm
      sure it will continue to do so."

      Over coming days and weeks we will keep you informed about whatever
      reorganizations will be happening in relation to the Center for Non-
      Dualism.

      Our Conference this weekend, Saturday, February 23 will occur as
      scheduled. The Sunday program for this Sunday, February 24 will occur
      as scheduled.

      Regards,

      Bill and Swami J