Networking from frequent participants in the CND (1/26/08)

  • centerfornondualism
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      The council members and frequent participants in our Center for Non-
      Dualism (CND) also provide other programs or services separate from
      the Center. The following is shared with you a spirit of networking.
      If you are a participant in the Center, and would like to let other
      newsletter subscribers know about your offerings, please let us know
      so that it can be included in the next announcement.

      Write to: networking@...
      Website: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      Carolyn Reynolds (Niceville; CND Council Member)
      Yoga (Tu/Th), Children's Yoga, Meditation
      The Yoga Room
      http://www.emeraldcoastyoga.com/niceville.htm
      Special Events: (from time to time)

      Don Daniels (FWB; CND Director)
      Meditation, seminars
      Special Events: Seminars (Jan 20, Feb 17, Mar 16):
      http://www.onehandclappingonline.com/

      Felicia McQuaid (FWB; CND Council Member)
      Yoga, Reiki and Buddhism
      Dragonfly Yoga, Payne chiropractic
      http://www.myspace.com/feliciamcquaid
      Special Events: Reiki training classes

      Laura Tyree (FWB; CND Participant)
      Daily classes, teacher training
      Dragonfly Yoga Studio (owner)
      http://www.dragonflyyoga.com/
      Special Events: (from time to time)

      Phillip Ellis (S. Walton; CND Participant)
      Yoga, Meditation retreats
      One Hand Clapping
      http://www.onehandclappingonline.com/
      Special Events: Seminars 2/17, 3/16

      Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati (FWB; CND Director)
      Daily meditations, regular satsang, classes
      http://www.swamij.com/calendar.htm
      Special Events: Feb in Florida, India retreat (April 2008)