Sun, Jan 27, 9:30 am: Pre-Program with Bill Campbell

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      Dear Friends of the Center,

      On some (though not all) Sunday mornings, we have discussion sessions
      or other classes at 9:30-10:30 am (ending punctually in preparation for
      the 11:00 am program). These are being provided because of the request
      of Council members for more time with the Directors (and possibly some
      others) to learn more about the nature of Non-Dualism and practices.

      This Sunday, January 27, the 9:30 program is with Bill Campbell, and
      will relate, in part to pratyahara, the withdrawl of the senses.

      In loving service,

      Bill, Don, and Swami J