Sun, Jan 20, 9:30 am: Pre-Program Q&A with Swami J

  • centerfornondualism
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      Dear Friends of the Center,

      This past Sunday (January 13) we had our quarterly Council meeting
      with ten of the Council members present. One of the things that
      several Council members brought up was their own (and other's) wish
      for more time with the Directors (and possibly some others) to learn
      more about the nature of Non-Dualism and practices.

      There was a consensus to start having some discussion sessions and
      other classes on some (though not all) Sunday mornings. We'll
      announce these on the Sunday morning of the week before, as well in
      the newsletter several days ahead.

      We will start this coming Sunday morning (January 20), with an open
      Q&A session about Non-Dualism with Swami J. We'll start punctually at
      9:30, though it's okay to come as early as 9:00. We'll end no later
      than 10:30, so that there is ample break before the 11:00 am program.

      In loving service,

      Bill, Don, and Swami J

      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/