Center for Non-Dualism: A Community for Non-Dual Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 3:50 PM
      ANNOUNCEMENT:

      The Cofounders and Directors wish to announce the beginning of the
      Center for Non-Dualism, and to invite you to join us for our
      inaugural gathering. The first program will be on Sunday, July 29,
      2007 at 10:30 am, at the Gardenia Room of the Cayo Grande, in Fort
      Walton Beach, Florida. Future programs will be each Sunday at the
      same time and location.

      Center for Non-Dualism:
      A Community for Non-Dual Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy
      Serving the Emerald Coast Community of Florida
      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. All people, those curious, those searching, and those who
      share this perspective of Non-Dualism, and approach to life and
      spiritual practices are welcome and invited to participate in our
      programs and community.

      It is our sincere wish to facilitate a loving community, learning
      programs, and networking among people of like mind and heart, those
      who hold dearly the principles of one reality without a second, which
      is traditionally called non-dualism, advaita, monism, union, or
      unity. It is our hope to present a diversity of topics and programs
      to serve our common interest and to facilitate your journey towards
      the highest realization of direct experience through practices such
      as contemplation and meditation.

      Complete information about the Center for Non-Dualism and a map to
      our meeting location are included on the website:
      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      Please take a few minutes to look through the site (and the
      information below) and also pass on this email to those who will find
      this of interest. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you
      soon.

      In loving service,

      Don Daniels
      Swami Jnaneshvara
      Tisha Maraj
      (Cofounders and Directors)

      DATE AND TIMES:

      Sunday, July 29, 2007

      10:00 am - 10:30 pm: Fellowship
      10:30 am - 11:30 pm: Program
      11:30 am - 12:00 pm: Fellowship

      MEETING LOCATION:

      Gardenia Room
      Cayo Grande Suite Hotel
      214 Racetrack Road NW
      Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32547
      A map is on the website:
      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      ORGANIZING COUNCIL:

      A Council of twelve people guides the Center for Non-Dualism,
      including three who are equal Directors of the Council, with no one
      person in charge. These three Directors are (in alphabetical order)
      Don Daniels, Swami Jnaneshvara, and Tisha Maraj.

      NEWSLETTER:

      A newsletter has been set up through Yahoo Groups. This allows you to
      easily subscribe yourself, and to unsubscribe yourself if you wish.
      Please email us if you have trouble with this.

      FOR MORE INFORMATION:

      Contact information is at the bottom of the home page of the website:
      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/