New 48-second audio/video on the Center's Statement of Purpose

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007
      Dear Friends,

      A new 48-second audio/video on the Center's Statement of Purpose has
      been created in the MySpace account of the Center for Non-Dualism. It
      is the identical reading we do each Sunday morning at the beginning
      of our programs. This 48-second audio/video can be a convenient way
      for you to share with others a brief overview of what our Center is
      about.

      The audio/video can now be heard/seen on the home page of the Center
      website:
      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      It can also be heard/seen directly on the MySpace page of the Center:
      http://www.myspace.com/center_for_non_dualism

      Or it can be heard/seen in MySpaceTV.com:
      http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?
      fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24275705

      In loving service,

      Swami J