Sunday, July 11th: Tripurashakti Brahmacharini "Dreaming While Awake"

  • Felicia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2010
      Center for NonDualism
      Program Date: July 11, 2010
      Program Time: 11:00-12:00
      Fellowship: 10:30-11:00; 12:00-12:30
      Website: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      SPEAKER and TOPIC:
      Tripurashakti Brahmacharini "Dreaming While Awake"

      The stream known as The Himalayan Tradition (manifested once as Swami Rama) guides Tripurashakti Brahmacharini (Tri) to travel on its Yoga, Vedanta and Samaya Tantra Path, longing for the Union with the Pure I that resides beyond all of this manifestation...longing for the freedom of Avidya.
      This guiding stream now flowing through Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati gave Tri diksha as a junior swami at the banks of the Ganges, March 2010. She joyously looks forward in sharing time with this loving and inspiring community.

      INTERACTIVE PROGRAM (9:30-10:30):
      Heart Circle with James Allen

      Join others at the Center for Nondualism to find your heart's desire, make new friends and strengthen the bond of our spiritual community. Enjoy working together to identify a Key Principle or Key Word that represents the longing at the deepest level of the inner chamber of your heart.

      Upcoming Speakers: (subject to change)

      July 18th: Felicia McQuaid
      July 25th: Mindy Broadstone

      STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Brooks Beal Center
      100 Beal Parkway NW