Sunday, March 14th: Tammy Binkley "Light my Fire"

  • centerfornondualism2
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 4:31 AM
      Center for NonDualism
      Program Date: March 14, 2010
      Program Time: 11:00-12:00
      Fellowship: 10:30-11:00; 12:00-12:30
      Website: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      SPEAKER and TOPIC:
      Tammy Binkley : "Come on baby light my fire"
      Practices and experiences to inspire and ignite passion for the divine and ultimatelty the realization that we are all divine love, conciousness and bliss!

      Tammy began on her yoga path in 1998 after being diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. A search for happiness and health in her life brought her to yoga. She began teaching in 1999 when her yoga teacher moved away and her classmates needed a teacher. This set into motion Tammy's lifelong journey of yoga study. Inspired with the balance, contentment and awareness yoga brought to her life, sharing yoga with others is her passion. Tammy is a Certified Yoga Alliance Teacher 200 HR. Her studies include Iyengar, Ashtanga, and Vinyasa flow yoga. She is also a Reiki II practitioner.

      9:15-9:30 fellowship and help set-up

      INTERACTIVE PROGRAM (9:30-10:30):
      (Time is limited, program will begin promptly at 9:30)
      NonDual Discussion with Ray Jones

      Upcoming Speakers: (subject to change)

      March 21st: Tulsi Alden

      STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Brooks Beal Center
      100 Beal Parkway NW