Sunday, January 24th: Ray Jones "Dropping False Identities"

  • centerfornondualism2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2010
      Center for NonDualism
      Program Date: January 24, 2010
      Program Time: 11:00-12:00
      Fellowship: 10:30-11:00; 12:00-12:30
      Website: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      SPEAKER and TOPIC:
      Ray Jones: "Dropping false identities and acquiring new ones as we transition the terms of our life"
      Ray Jones
      Ray is on the Council for the Center for NonDualism. His enthusiasm
      for the Center and the message it offers can truly inspire us all.

      9:15-9:30 fellowship and help set-up

      INTERACTIVE PROGRAM (9:30-10:30):

      NO Regular scheduled Program due to Council Meeting. All are welcome to attend.

      Upcoming Speakers: (subject to change)

      January 31st: Rukmini Eggelete
      February 7th: Felicia McQuaid
      February 14th: Mike Beck

      STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Brooks Beal Center
      100 Beal Parkway NW