Tulsi as Director

  • centerfornondualism
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
      Dear Center Participants and Friends,

      It is with great joy that we announce to you that Tulsi Alden is now the third Director of the Center for Nondualism. Tulsi has been actively involved with the Center as a Council Member since our founding two and a half years ago. Since early childhood Tulsi has been in and around meditation and spiritual environments. Most of you have met Tulsi and her family of seven, including her four children, as well as her recently new husband Greg and his son. Please join us in welcoming Tulsi into her new role. We very much look forward to Tulsi's additions to our community.

      In loving service,

      Felicia and Swami J