Sunday, Oct. 18th: Ray Jones:"Our deepest fear"

  • centerfornondualism2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Center for NonDualism
      Program Date: October 18, 2009
      Program Time: 11:00-12:00
      Fellowship: 10:30-11:00; 12:00-12:30
      Website: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      SPEAKER and TOPIC:
      Ray Jones: "Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

      Ray Jones
      Ray is on the Council for the Center for NonDualism. His enthusiasm
      for the Center and the message it offers can truly inspire us all.

      9:15-9:30 fellowship and help set-up

      INTERACTIVE PROGRAM (9:30-10:30):
      (Time is limited, program will begin promptly at 9:30)

      Energy Practices to Enhance Meditation and Daily Living
      with Mindy Broadstone

      Upcoming Speakers: (subject to change)

      October 25th: Ken Roman
      November 1st: Bill Campbell
      November 8th: Mike Beck

      STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Brooks Beal Center
      100 Beal Parkway NW