Sunday,June 28th:Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati: "Meditation, Contemplation, Prayer "

  • centerfornondualism2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2009
      Center for NonDualism
      Program Date: June 28, 2009
      Program Time: 11:00-12:00
      Fellowship: 10:30-11:00; 12:00-12:30
      Website: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      SPEAKER and TOPIC:
      Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati: "Meditation,Contemplation,Prayer & Mantra"

      Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
      Abhyasa Ashram
      Fort Walton Beach, Florida
      Daily meditations and weekly classes. Emphasizes the three streams of traditional Yoga meditation of the Yoga Sutras, contemplation of Advaita Vedanta, and devotion of Sri Vidya Tantra. As instructed by the Himalayan masters, he teaches from direct experience, teaching orally and by transmission

      http://www.swamij.com

      9:15-9:30 fellowship and help set-up

      INTERACTIVE PROGRAM (9:30-10:30):
      Time is limited, program will begin promptly at 9:30)

      Open Discussion with Ray Jones
      "Reponsibility"
      For our perceptions, for our feelings, for out interpretations, for our actions, for our decisions.

      Upcoming Speakers: (subject to change)

      July 5: Mindy Broadstone
      July 12: Phillip Ellis
      July 19: Lal Goel

      STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Brooks Beal Center
      100 Beal Parkway NW