Sunday, February 15th: Bill Campbell" What do you Really Want?"

  • centerfornondualism2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      ***PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION.. EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 5, 2008*** (see below)

      Program Date: February 15, 2009
      Program Time: 11:00-12:00
      Fellowship: 10:30-11:00; 12:00-12:30
      Website: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      SPEAKER and TOPIC:
      Bill Campbell: "What do you really want?"

      Bill Campbell, Ed.D.
      Divine Union Ministry
      Fort Walton Beach, Florida
      Bill is an ordained minister and a long time practitioner of various
      approaches of Yoga, including Bhakti Yoga and Raja Yoga. He has been
      a spiritual teacher and minister in Fort Walton Beach for many years.
      He is also a teacher in the public school system.

      INTERACTIVE PROGRAM:

      Morning Satsang: From 9:30-10:30 (Feb. 15th)
      Lessons from a Course in Miracles with Ray Jones

      Lesson 9: I see nothing as it is now.
      Lesson 10: My thoughts do not mean anything.
      "This idea will help to release me from all that I now believe."

      Upcoming Speakers: (subject to change)

      February 22nd: NonDual Conference Weekend

      Upcoming Event:
      2ND ANNUAL NON-DUALISM CONFERENCE
      Friday-Sunday, Feb 20-22, 2009
      Fri, 5pm-9pm / Sat, 8am-9pm / Sun, 9am-1pm

      The Center for Non-Dualism joyously announces its 2nd Annual
      Non-Dualism Conference from February 20-22, 2009 in Fort Walton Beach,
      Florida. More information is on the website:
      http://centerfornondualism.org/

      GOALS: The goals of the conference are to:

      - Enjoy the camaraderie of people who share this perspective
      - Better understanding of the nature of Non-Dualism
      - Gain practical insight about Non-Dual meditation and practices
      - Learn how to live Non-Dualism in a cultural of Dualism
      - See the Non-Dual roots of yoga, religions, and philosophy

      PRESENTATIONS:
      Nine presentations by Bill Campbell, Felicia McQuaid, Swami
      Jnaneshvara, Ken Roman, Lal Goel, Melinda Broadstone, Ray Jones, and
      Tulsi Alden, including a panel discussion on Saturday afternoon.
      Details are on the website.

      HATHA YOGA CLASSES:
      Two Hatha Yoga classes on Saturday and Sunday mornings.

      GUIDED MEDITATIONS:
      Ten guided meditations of various durations.

      SATURDAY EVENING ENTERTAINMENT: Drumming Circle with Mike Beck, Harp
      Concert by Lisa (Leela) Patterson, and singing by Stefanie Chappell,
      trained in classical singing and opera.

      SCHEDULE:
      Detailed schedule is on the website.

      LOCATION:
      Our regular meeting location:
      Brooks Beal Center
      (Corner Beal Parkway and Yacht Club Road)
      100 Beal Parkway NE
      Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
      (Map and directions are on the website.)

      FLYER:
      Here is a PDF file that is the Flyer for the Conference. You can
      download this file, print it out and share it with others:
      http://swamij.com/pdf/flyer-conference-2009.pdf

      REGISTRATION:
      Please let us know as soon as you can of your intention to
      participate.
      Please write to: conference2009@....

      POTLUCK FOOD:
      Please contact Phillip Ellis to let him know what food you would like
      to bring and for which days. Write to Phillip at:
      phillip@....

      CLEANUP and OTHER VOLUNTEERING: Please contact Ray Jones to volunteer
      to help during the conference. Write him at:
      ray@....

      POTLUCK and VOLUNTEERING
      Meals are all potluck. Please see the website for potluck information,
      as well as other volunteering.

      MORE INFORMATION
      http://centerfornondualism.org/

      We look forward to a large turnout to support our collective views on
      Non-Dualism and to increase awareness in our greater Emerald Coast
      community. This will be a very enjoyable weekend of friendship, fun,
      learning and practice.

      In loving service,

      Bill Campbell,
      Felicia McQuaid,
      Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati

      Directors
      Center for Non-Dualism

      bill@...
      felicia@...
      swamij@...

      STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      MEETING LOCATION:
      Brooks Beal Center
      100 Beal Parkway NW