Potluck: December 28, 2008, 12:00-1:00

  • centerfornondualism
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      POTLUCK
      Center for Nondualism
      (Brooks Beal Center)
      December 28, 2008
      12:00 - 1:00 pm

      In the spirit of the season, a variety of celebrations from a wide
      range of religions and traditions, and celebration of special
      transitions such as winter solstice and a new year, we will be having
      a potluck meal together on Sunday, December 28, just after our morning
      program at 12:00 noon.

      Please bring simple food that does not require refrigeration or any
      preparation, as kitchen facilities will not be available. Vegetarian
      food is preferred; however, if you bring food that contains meat or
      animal products, please mark the container with a little sign. As with
      most potlucks, there will probably be lots of extra food, so if you
      happen to forget food that morning, please just bring your smiling
      face and your appetite.

      Ray Jones and Phillip Ellis will be coordinating the setup and
      cleaning. Let's all pitch in to help them with setup, and about 12:45
      for cleanup.

      The purpose of our Center is "to maintain a loving fellowship and to
      provide a nurturing environment...." Please join one another in
      community for this day of celebration.

      Ps: Our regular interactive program will be 9:30-10:30, and the main
      program will be 11:00-12:00.

      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/