Center for Nondualism group is now on Facebook.com

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      We have set up a "group" site on Facebook.com for the Center for
      Nondualism. One of the key features of this site is that it allows for
      online discussions. We just opened the group site yesterday, so there
      is little activity so far. Please take a look at the page:
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31299794351

      It is relatively easy to open a personal account with Facebook, which
      will then allow you to join the group. If you would like to
      participate in this and have any difficulty setting up an account or
      subscribing, please let me know; I'm happy to help you with the
      process (before Oct 20, when I leave for India for a month).

      My personal Facebook page is at:
      Bill Campbell's is at:
      Felicia McQuaid is in process of setting up hers.

      If you have Facebook page, or open one, please join us personally there, as well as through the group page.

      In loving service,

      Swami J