NEW LOCATION for Center for Nondualism effective Sunday, October 5, 2008

  • centerfornondualism
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      We are very happy to announce the new location of the Center for
      Nondualism effective immediately. The new location costs more money,
      but we are confident that the means will come to cover the additional
      expenses. Our first program at the new location will be Sunday,
      October 5, 2008.

      Brooks Beal Center
      100 Beal Parkway NW
      Fort Walton Beach
      (Directions are below)

      At our new location there is much more room for expansion and for our
      programs that require more space, such as the hatha yoga classes. We
      are also most welcome to bring whatever food or beverages we wish.
      Please do bring beverages and snacks for our fellowship time that is
      both before and after our programs.

      We wish to thank the Council Members of the Center for all of their
      input in making this decision about relocating, and hope that all of
      the Participants will enjoy this new home.

      In loving service,

      Bill, Felicia, and Swami J
      Directors

      MAPS and DIRECTIONS:
      Maps are on the website at:
      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      From Destin: Less than 1 mile after crossing the bridge into Fort
      Walton Beach turn right onto Beal Parkway. Turn left at the fourth
      traffic light at Alabama Drive. (Turning left is Alabama Drive The
      right hand of the same road is Yacht Club Drive) Park at the Center
      or in the parking spaces across the street.

      From Pensacola: Come almost into Fort Walton Beach. Turn left onto
      Beal Parkway, which is before the turn off to Eglin Parkway. Turn
      left at the fourth traffic light at Alabama Drive. (Turning left is
      Alabama Drive The right hand of the same road is Yacht Club Drive)
      Brooks Beal is on the corner. Park at the Center or in the parking
      spaces across the street.

      From Shalimar and points north: Cross both the Shalimar bridge and
      the Cinco Bayou bridge. Turn right onto Yacht Club Drive just after
      you cross the bridge. As you come to the traffic light at the end of
      Yacht Club Drive be in the center lane. Cross Beal Parkway to the
      Brooks Beal Center. Note that Yacht Club Drive turns into Alabama
      Drive. Park at the Center or in the parking spaces across the street.

      From Mary Esther and Walmart area: Follow Beal Parkway past the
      cemetery and past the traffic light at Memorial. Be in the right
      lane. At the next traffic light at Alabama Drive turn right. Note
      that Alabama Drive is to the right and the Yacht Club Drive Is to the
      left. Brooks Beal Center is on the corner. Park at the Center or in
      the parking spaces across the street.