Please do NOT bring food to the Cayo Grande on Sunday

  • Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 9:19 PM
      Dear Friends of the Center,

      I am sorry to have to tell you that the management of Cayo Grande Hotel
      has told us that we may not bring any food whatsover into the Gardenia
      Room on Sunday mornings. This literally means we cannot bring anything
      into the room, including cookies, grapes, fruits, chips, nuts, tea bags
      or anything else. They say that anything eaten there must be purchased
      from their cafe or from their vending machines. After next week they
      will provide us with 12 doughnuts, 12 danishes, a pot of coffee, and a
      pot of hot water. Thank you for helping us to live within the rules of
      Cayo Grande.

      In loving service,

      Swami J

      (On behalf of all three directors: Bill, Felicia, and myself)