84CND Quarterly Council Meeting, Sunday, July 13, 9:30 am

  • centerfornondualism
    Jul 2, 2008
      Dear Friends and Center Participants,

      There will be a quarterly council meeting on Sunday, July 13, 2008
      from 9:30 am to 10:30 am. In the spirit of open communication and
      community, all regular participants in the Center are welcome to
      attend this meeting.

      This is a very special time, as it marks the one year anniversary of
      the founding of our Center for Nondualism. This is a time for thanks
      to everybody who has served the Center during this year, including the
      council members, participants, and those who have gone on with other
      interests. Together, we have had a very positive presence in our
      Emerald Coast community, serving many people.

      In loving service,

      Bill and Swami J
      Directors