71Sunday, May 18th:Phillip Ellis "Revolution from Home"

  • centerfornondualism2
    May 13, 2008
      Program Date: May 18,2008
      Program Time: 11:00-12:00
      Fellowship: 10:30-11:00; 12:00-12:30
      Website: http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      SPEAKER and TOPIC: Phillip Ellis
      "Revolution from Home"

      Phillip is the owner of One Hand Clapping
      (www.onehandclappingonline.com) in South Walton, Florida.
      He is currently studying to become a Yoga Teacher at the Institute of
      the Himalayan Tradition (IHT) in Minnesota.

      Morning Satsang: From 9:30-10:30 (May 18th)
      Topic:Spirituality in the Family
      "What we have learned from our children and families"
      Led by : Candi Ellis

      Upcoming Speakers: (subject to change)

      May 25: Swami J
      June 1: Bill Campbell
      June 8: Felicia Mcquaid

      The Center for Non-Dualism is a community for people who share the
      Non-Dual perspective of Religion, Yoga, and Philosophy. The purpose
      of the Center is to maintain a loving fellowship and to provide a
      nurturing environment that is conducive to learning and experiencing
      the oneness of Non-Dualism.

      Non-Dualism is the orientation that there is one absolute reality
      without a second, and that each of us, although an individual person,
      is one with that reality, just as a wave is not separate from the
      ocean. The emphasis of our Center is on the practices such as
      contemplation and meditation which lead to the direct experience of
      this Non-Dual reality.

      Gardenia Room
      Cayo Grande Suite Hotel
      214 Racetrack Road NW