198Bill Campbell and Directors of the Center

  • centerfornondualism
    Jan 8, 2010
      Dear Center Participants and Friends,

      We regret to inform you that this past Sunday, January 3 Bill Campbell
      announced that he was resigning as a Director of the Center, explaining that he wanted to stay at home now that he is retired from his teaching career. Because people have asked us, we also want to let you know that we did not know about this beforehand, as Bill did not talk with us about his forthcoming announcement. Bill will be missed, and we wish him well in his retreat. We will all go forward with serving our community, including the Sunday programs and the 3rd annual conference and retreat that is February 25-28.
      http://www.centerfornondualism.org/

      In loving service,

      Felicia and Swami J