Re: Incredible Leahy performance

  • Libby
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      --- In CelticCafe@yahoogroups.com, Sandy Abdelmalak <charmd1@o...>
      wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      > Last Friday I attended a Leahy performance in New Brunswick, NJ and
      I have to tell you all what an incredible show it was!!

      Thanks for the great show review Sandy! I am going to see Leahy on
      November 13th and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm sure it will
      be a great show.

      Libby
    • Sandy Abdelmalak
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
        Thanks Libby! Get ready to have a great time......I've been playing their Lakefield CD almost non stop since I bought it at the show! I hope you enjoy the show as much as I did!

        Sandy

        **EDIT NOTE from Bernadette: For Leahy's tour schedule, go to:

        http://www.leahymusic.com/tourinfo/

        To hear some music samples, go to:

        http://www.leahymusic.com/samples/

        Seriously, if you haven't heard Leahy before, you're in for a MAJOR treat!

        They're even better LIVE! :-)

        <snip>