Re: Celtic Visions and voices

  • jean-louis L
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hi !
      A pity that on the website no music sample is
      available... 20 seconds music sample tells more than
      two pages with description of the music..
      Jean-Louis.

      --- Kerem Gogus <kerem_gogus@...> a écrit :
      ---------------------------------
      Perhaps all of you know them well. I want to share
      with you anyway...

      ...using his skills as a successful songwriter, he
      became involved in instrumental arranging and it is
      this style that has allowed him to create the magical
      blend of voice and orchestration for the highly
      acclaimed Celtic Visions and Voices, the debut album
      for White Cloud with its spellbinding combination of
      Jayne Elleson's evocative vocals and Philip Riley's
      spirited themes...

      http://www.musicaldiscoveries.com/reviews/priley.htm

      I was bought "Celtic Visions and Voices" since two
      years ago but this album still exciting me as the
      first day...