Another Festival!!

  • celticJAS
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2002
      The annual Irish Festival in Dublin Ohio will be held this weekend!!..
      It would be so grand to meet Flatheads there who may be going (as my sister
      and I are).

      As a motivater, FYI, Cherish The Ladies will be there. Of course, they
      always have wonderful dancing, food and so many things it practically takes
      the whole day to see/do it all.... write me guys.....

      CHEERS, celticjas
    • twinsburger
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        YET ANOTHER Ohio Festival I'll be missing! *wah!* Jas.. are you from
        Ohio? Bobbi.. you still going? Have fun guys.. let us know how it was.
        *jealous*

        --- In CelticCafe@y..., celticJAS <celticjas@y...> wrote:
        > The annual Irish Festival in Dublin Ohio will be held this
        weekend!!..
        > It would be so grand to meet Flatheads there who may be going (as
        my sister
        > and I are).
        >
        > As a motivater, FYI, Cherish The Ladies will be there. Of course,
        they
        > always have wonderful dancing, food and so many things it
        practically takes
        > the whole day to see/do it all.... write me guys.....
        >

        > CHEERS, celticjas
      • Bobbi
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
          Hi!!

          My husband and myself have gone for 6 years now. would love to meet up with you
          all, whoever is going to attend we usually go on Sunday. will be there. usually
          hang out in the Celtic Rock Tent. besides the vendors and the food!! hopefully
          this year we will bringing some friends too.

          Bobbi

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
            yes i am going to the Dublin (OHIO) Irish Festival, I live 60 miles NE of Columbus. I will let you know how it is this year. will be going on Sunday.

            **EDIT NOTE from Bernadette: I'm REALLY envious of you folks going to this! Here's the URL for the site, and the pages listing the incredible music you can hear:

            http://www.dublinirishfestival.org

            Friday: http://www.dublinirishfestival.org/entertainment/aug2.html
            Saturday: http://www.dublinirishfestival.org/entertainment/aug3.html
            Sunday: http://www.dublinirishfestival.org/entertainment/aug4.html

            Also, might I suggest you meet with other Celtic Cafe community members in the Celtic Cafe tent? ;-)

            http://www.celticcafe.com/images/dublinirishfestcafe.gif

            That IS what they call their food concession area... how perfect is THAT?! :-)

            Bobbi
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
              There is also another festival coming up and this one is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Called Irish Fest. It is a 4 days festival with lots of different irish bands , dancing etc. and of course the food and shops. Cherish the Ladies will also be there.
              Kathleen

              "If you don't like something, change it.
              If you can't change it, change the way
              you think about it."

              **EDIT NOTE from Bernadette: Wow!! Just took a look and among all the terrific groups there, you can see LEAHY!!!!!! Kevin Burke and Patrick Street! And Trinity Irish dancers! Lots more... check out the site at irishfest.com:

              August 15-18th

              http://www.irishfest.com/entertainment/index.htm
            • celticJAS
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
                I'm dissappointed and embarrassed because I spoke prematurly on the scheduling
                of Cherish the Ladies coming to the Dublin Irish Festival this Sunday
                (according to their schedule, they won't). They will be in Virginia.
                However, there will still be a lot of activites going on there. Will report
                back to ya later.;)

                CHEERS, celticjas