What's going on with Ceol Chiarrai?

  • frogheroes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      I've come back from a well deserved vacation, and unfortunately, my
      first post is a complaint: What's going on with Ceol Chiarrai? I
      can't access either their site (http://www.ceol-chiarrai.com) or the
      TDOM site. Whatever the computer I use, or the place I use it, I
      couldn't access these pages, no matter how often I tried. So, I can't
      get no update on TDOM, or the equally good SOI. Can anyone tell me
      what's going on?

      Gérard Morvan (a bit puzzled by the whole situation)
    • Pam Norwood
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
        Gerard,

        I imagine the websites are being updated. I think
        this happened last year, when the TDOTM site was being
        updated, it was down for a while when the changes were
        being made. I know the Ceol Chiarrai team are working
        full steam on their shows, so I imagine the websites
        will be back up soon. Plus, with the new show "Dance
        of The Universe" being in the works, I bet they're
        updated the sites to reflect this. Just my thoughts!

        Pam

        **EDIT NOTE from Bernadette: We'll soon have a "mini-interview" with the incomparable Daire Nolan available at the Celtic Cafe on videoclip. The new show has been postponed until November, btw.