RE: RonanMorgan + CatherineGallagher

  • Varga Daniel (QI/RZS4) *
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi Fruzsi,

      > From: Kósa" Fruzsi [mailto:fruzsi43@...]
      > hi, i'm from hungary and i'd be grateful for any
      > information about catherine gallagher from riverdance
      > and/or ronan morgan, that where do they teach, come from,
      > did before, look like, or anything. that's why i'm here.

      look at my page for infos about Catherine, on the bottom of it you will find
      links to other pages she appears on, too: http://www.celtic.hu/catherine.
      Ronan Morgan has his own website http://www.ronanmorgan.hu You can contact
      him via mailto:irtancmorganhu@...

      Feel free to subscribe to the CelticCafeHUNGARY mailing list if you want to
      be up to date about all Celtic/Irish related happenings in Hungary, on this
      list both English and Hungarian languages are allowed.

      Cheers,
      --
      Daniel

      EDIT NOTE from Aideen: To join the Hungarian list please go to http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/celticcafehungary
    • Bernadette
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        Hi, all!
        Actually, the CelticCafeHUNGARY list is at:

        The Yahoo "club" is inactive, as are most of the Celtic Cafe Yahoo
        clubs. I set those up primarily for the chatroom feature that they
        offered, back when these mail lists were still on "ONElist." ONElist
        merged with eGroups and then earlier this year we merged with Yahoo.
        So now any "clubs" on Yahoo will soon be merged with Yahoo "Groups."

        This was in the works for this summer, but it must be an even bigger
        project than one would imagine. We haven't even heard about any new
        target dates yet. In any case, those "clubs" will become mail
        list "Groups" such as this one if the original plans by eGroups/Yahoo
        management are still in effect.

        --- In CelticCafe@y..., "Varga Daniel (QI/RZS4) *"
        <snip>