Gillian Norris

  • Marion
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
      I would just like to *thank* the Celtic Cafe, Bernadette, and Annie, for
      posting the new interview and photo of Gillian Norris! What a treat it
      is to get some news of her finally!! I run a fan club for Gillian on
      Yahoo! clubs (http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/gilliannorrispage) and we
      are all *thrilled* to get this valuble information on her! Thank you
      again Celtic Cafe!!

      Marion

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
    • skyelarke2003
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 24, 2004
        Hi! I'm new to the group, but was a huge LOTD fan back in the 90s! I
        am excited to hear that Michael has yet another show in the works!

        I loved Gillian, and even though she left LOTD almost five years ago,
        I wonder what has happend to her. Does anyone have any reliable
        information on former troupe members and where they are now?

        Thank you!

        **EDIT NOTE from Bernadette: Welcome to this, our main Celtic Cafe group, Skyelarke! :-)

        May I suggest you check out our CelticCafeFLATLEY group for information focused on Michael Flatley and current and former performers with Lord of the Dance and Feet of Flames?

        You can even do a search by key word. :-)
      • M0nty
        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2005
          Hi there everyone,

          Does anyone know what has happened to Gillian Norris?

          She played the temptress in Feet of Flames.

          Many thanks,
          M0nty.
        • ebba_lekvall
          Message 4 of 5 , May 17, 2005
            Hi.

            From what I've heard she's back in Ireland working as a beautician.
            Don't know if she still dances or if she's retired competely.

            Ebbs

            --- In CelticCafe@yahoogroups.com, "M0nty" <m0nty@m...> wrote:
            > Hi there everyone,
            >
            > Does anyone know what has happened to Gillian Norris?
            >
            > She played the temptress in Feet of Flames.
            >
            > Many thanks,
            > M0nty.
          • Laura Lambourne
            Message 5 of 5 , May 17, 2005
              She was in Ragus for a bit, playing the lead.

              Laura

              ebba_lekvall <ebba_lekvall@...> wrote:
              Hi.

              From what I've heard she's back in Ireland working as a beautician.