Gaelforce Dance and Celtic Life in Hamburg, Germany

  • Heike Klusemann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hello,

      Gaelforce Dance will be in Hamburg on 11th november 2001 at the CCH 1. Tickets are already on sale. I can highly recommend this show to all of you who hasn't seen it before. Timmy Manners is great!

      There's also Celtic Life in Hamburg-Harburg on 21st october 2001. Info-hotline +49 / 40 / 77177114

      Bye

      Heike K