Riverdance on Broadway extended

  • Alex Szabo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      Riverdance Shannon Company extended their run of shows at the Gershwin
      Theatre on Broadway for two more months, until the end of July.
      The schedule for June and July will change a little bit. There'll be again
      one show on Tuesday evening and only one on Sunday instead of two
      as it is at the moment.

      For complete dates for Shannon and also Liffey (back on tour in Germany
      next week) and Lagan please check our tour schedule at
      http://www.celticcafe.com

      Alex
    • Alex Szabo
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2001
        Riverdance Shannon Company run of shows on Broadway at the Gershwin
        Theatre is extended for four more weeks - until August 26. Tickets are
        on sale at http://www.ticketmaster.com

        For complete schedule for Shannon, Lagan (currently in Salt Lake City,
        US) and Liffey Company (currently in Bremen, Germany) please visit our
        tour section at http://www.celticcafe.com

        Alex