Re: [CelticCafe] Tour overview 2001

  • dherzner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2000
      I am a bit confused. The tickets I have for the Riverdance performance at the
      Bass Hall in Ft. Worth are for the 19th of May not September. I went to the
      Riverdance web site and they show the Lagan company performing at the
      Majestic Hall in San Antonio from the 15th - 20th of May. Unfortunately the
      servers are down for both the Bass Hall where the performance is to be held
      and Casa Manana who is sponsering the show. I'll try the web sites again
      tomorrow and if they are still down I'll just give them a call the old
      fashion way and get the latest word

      The screen saver is great. I have it on my computer here at home and at work.
      People are always taking a look and asking where they can get it.

      dherzner

    • Alex Szabo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2001
        Fort Worth was originally scheduled for May but is now replaced with San Antonio (tickets go on sale in March) and
        moved to September (according to http://www.ticketmaster.com). The replacement was also confirmed on our CC Riverdance
        list a few weeks ago directly from the Webmaster of http://www.riverdance.com (you can join our CCRiverdance list here
        http://www.egroups.com/group/CelticCafeRIVERDANCE)

        Alex