Anne Buckley: titlesong in german mini TV-series

  • Andreas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      this friday evening german TV-station ARD presents the 5th part of a
      mini series called "Unter der Sonne Afrikas". The titlesong of the
      series features the voice of Anne Buckley (together with german
      Roland Kaiser). A CD and miniCD is available in the stores.

      BTW: Bruce and I had collected the information of all her CD's
      (including the ones mentioned above). We will put it on a webpage and
      inform you about the URL next week.