Re: FOF Munich

  • Tanya Diefenbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      > From: "James Stevens"
      > <james.stevens@...>
      > Subject: FOF in Munich - The Report!
      >
      > LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. The Feet of Flames Munich Show
      > Report EPIC is now FINISHED!!!! Click above to read
      > it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It covers everything from
      > Wednesday nights spectacular show, how I met
      > Michael, my meetings with the dancers on Thursday
      > (with deadly pics of me with Cora, Mairead, Helen
      > and Kate Gourley), Michaels illness and braveness on
      > Friday, and the spectacular return to form of
      > Saturday night! Go to http://www.lotd.co.uk/fof2k/
      > and lemme know what you thought!

      Hi James,

      I read it this morning, and the report was great!! I
      really enjoyed reading it, and now I'm wondering even
      more - is it ever gonna get here to OZ!!??!! I'm sure
      it will, but WHEN???

      On another note, does anyone know of any site that
      could tell me all of the old Riverdance performances;
      ie. all performances before now. The leads of them,
      where they were, etc. I realize this is really
      shooting in the dark, but who knows?

      -Tanya

      http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Australia & NZ Movies
      - Find out what's on at the local cinema with Yahoo! Movies