Greetings :-)

  • Sorcha Connolly
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 1999
      I'm just basically testing the list out. If anyone has any problems with
      any list features, or any questions or concerns, I think I'm probably the
      person here with the most Onelist experience, so feel free to ask me
      anything! :-) (Sorcha_C@....) If you feel the need to read the help
      files on the Onelist homepage, you are of course free to do so, but I know
      at least for me (and Bruce as well) those confused ua more than did any
      good. The best way to learn I think, is to play with it and test out all
      the options, and to ask questions. :-)

      And since it's the only thing Music/dance related that I can think to post
      now, a reminder to everyone in the States that Troupe 3 will be on the Donny
      and Marie show on CBS at 9am my time (Central)...so that would be 10:00 am Eastern. :-)

      {{{{}}}}
      ~Sorcha

      OOOHHH!!! And HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY to COLIN DUNNE! ;-D