steve mcdonald newsletter

  • granny
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 2 11:15 AM
      Steve McDonald Fan Club Newsletter #51
      Sent February 1, 2010
      Music is the life of the soul,
      It is the harmony of the universe

      Happy February, Everyone!
      And a big welcome to all our new fan club members! I hope the new year has been treating all of you well. We are hoping this will be a good year for Steve McDonald Music, and his new CD will be a winner!
      Steve's wee newsletter blurb
      "I've decided the new CD will have to wait until the end of April before it will be ready for release, I'm just not happy that all the content flows and I have some new ideas I want to throw into the mix. I have a stronger theme in mind which requires two more tracks, I hope I can say it will be worth waiting for but I think I would be selling the whole thing short if I did not take these measures. Keep you posted.
      cheers"
      Steve
      What's New?
      2010 calendars are now available in the Fan Club Store just in time for the New Year! They're Stevetastic! One is full of pictures of Steve, and the other is a Scottish calendar, with photos supplied by fellow fan club member, Anne Outterson! Please go to the store page and flip through the pages--I'm sure you'll love them! Along with the t-shirts, mouse pads, coffee mugs and posters.
      You can also purchase Steve's CDs through me. Please contact me at Jackie@... to order.
      If you live outside the United States, please contact Aquarius International Media to buy Steve's music email Gunakar@...
      Steve is going to tour next summer, if I can get enough venues together for him! If you would like to see him and know of any venues near you where he could play, please send the info to me! Let's work together and make this happen!
      Also, I want to send out a special thank you to those of you who have sent me the names of venues to contact.
      Check out www.myspace.com/stevemcdonaldfanclub and www.facebook.com and become Steve's friend! Thanks to all of you who have joined his group of friends and left comments on his wall!
      If anyone has an idea for something new to add to the website or MySpace and Facebook, please write to me and let me know at jackie@... .
      Contests! Contests! Contests!
      Let's get right to it!
      This Month`s Sweepstakes Winner:
      Our newest Sweepstakes contest winner is Dee Hucknall of Albion, New York! Congratulations, Dee! You've won an autographed CD!
      Please contact me at jackie@... with your snail mail address and choice of the new Sons of Somerled, Highland Farewell, Legend, Scotland the Brave or A Highland Christmas so I can send your autographed CD to you!
      Those of you who didn't win are entitled to a big, disappointed :::sigh:::. However, the good news is that a brand-new contest is already up and running at www.stevemcdonaldfanclub.com . Read the lyric excerpt, and name the song it is from to get your name in the drawing.

      So that was great news for Dee ...but how about the rest of you, now that last month's sweepstakes is over? Well, those of you who didn't win should not despair: I've still got plenty of prizes, and I'm going to continue to give one away each month, which means more opportunities to win! So if you've been putting off entering, now is the time!
      There is a new song for the Sweepstakes!
      Here is the lyric:
      "By yon bonnie banks
      And by yon bonnie braes…"
      And I bet those of you who have listened the Sons of Somerled CD already know the answer! Best of luck to everyone who enters (I wish it could be all of you!).
      One entry is good for each monthly drawing, so if you haven't entered yet, what are you waiting for?
      We'll be drawing a winner at the end of every month. But all of last month's contest entries have been tossed out. The first of each month the new sweepstakes starts. Go to http://www.stevemcdonaldfanclub.com now and fill out the form for a chance to win.

      If you want more information, all of the nitty-gritty details are on the website. Click on over to www.stevemcdonaldfanclub.com , click on the Over To You button, then the Sweepstakes button, and get your name in the contest. Best of luck to you all!
      Forum & Topic of the Month:
      Please send in your ideas for our Forum!
      Please write in with any subject about Steve's music, or comment on any that are already up for discussion.
      We have a few subjects that you may add to, or send in your own thoughts!
      Our Forum is a section where members of the fan club can write on any relevant topic, such as Steve's music, concerts, albums, and what you would like on the website. The topics can be chosen by the fans themselves, and you could reply to each other's suggestions and opinions in a thread.
      Also, please keep those Forum Questions for Steve coming!
      He loves to hear from you, and answers all your questions. There are two pages on the Forum, one for questions for Steve (please keep your forum questions to only being about his music, albums and gigs/tours) and one for fan discussions.

      Check it all out at
      www.stevemcdonaldfanclub.com and click on the Forum.

      On The Road Contest News
      We need some more of Steve's fans to blow their own horn!

      I know that everyone who loves Steve's music tells their friends about it, and shares his music. C'mon now! Write in and let me know, and I will post your stories, and enter you to win an autographed CD!
      The Steve McDonald On The Road Team is a very special group of Steve's listeners who help promote his music. I know through your e-mails to me that many of you are already doing this by telling friends about his music, posting about his music on message boards, and asking for his CDs in stores. Thank you all for your efforts! We're thrilled by your support, and I'd love to encourage you to continue to spread the word about his music. On The Road Team membership is open to all of his listeners, and benefits include your name listed on the front page of the On The Road Team section of the Fan Club website, and a chance to win autographed CDs in a monthly drawing for On The Road Team members only. Joining is easy...visit the On The Road Team section and click on "Invitation" to see what you need to do. Whether you decide to join the team or not, we appreciate your support!

      Member Spotlight:
      Although "Member Spotlight" on the fan site is not actually new, it's been growing. You can post information about yourself and pictures of your pets there, so check it out and add yourself if you'd like!
      Join us! Join in the fun! Send in your pictures and tell us a little about yourselves for our Member Spotlight pages!
      We would really like to see some more new faces on our Member Spotlight pages! So please everybody, send in a picture and tell us a little about yourself. I know there are more fan club members out there besides the same familiar faces already on our pages! Please join us and say hello! Send us a picture and tell us about yourself! If you have ever seen Steve perform, or had your picture taken with him, please send that along, too!
      Check out the pages and please JOIN US!
      That's all for this month
      Please remember that Steve enjoys hearing from all of you, so be sure to send him an e-mail through the fan club at
      admin@... He has asked me to
      "Please assure people that I do read their letters and appreciate them very much."

      If anyone has time and would like to put in their two cents worth with suggestions for anything you would like to see in the club store or have added to the web pages, please email me at
      jackie@... . I am very interested in your feedback!
      And on a final note, feel free to forward this newsletter to friends and/or post it at Celtic friendly music stores on the Internet . Thank you for your support!
      I wish each and every one of you all the love you deserve on Valentine's Day and every other day of the year!
      Jackie
      Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh!
      Good health and every good blessing to you!
      PS. Please don't forget to have a look at the attached PDF version of the newsletter, with the added pictures. I will also add it to the newsletter archive page
    • granny
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 3, 2010
        Steve McDonald Fan Club Newsletter #61
        December 1, 2010
        Music is the life of the soul,
        It is the harmony of the universe

        It's Christmas Time Again!
        Ballads and Battles, a beautiful mixture of love songs and song of Scotland, Steve's most recent release, is available! And Winter in Scotland: A Highland Christmas, a joyous blend of traditional favorites complemented by Steve's award winning Celtic flavor, is a wonderful release of Christmas magic!
        Christmas presents are available in the fan club store, including a new 2011 calendar, mugs, posters, t-shirts and other gifts.
        And how would you like to have Steve McDonald come to your home? He is touring the months of June and July and is looking forward to doing a lot of House Concerts! Please open up your home to Steve, and introduce him and his music to your friends!
        Steve's wee newsletter blurb
        "Jackie is organizing house concerts for next year (around June - July) already have some confirmations. Looking forward to these and to meeting some of the American based fans. It's really great to have such a pro-active fanclub thanks to Jackie.

        Ballads & Battles is moving well in Europe and expecting sales to increase in the U.S. with Xmas on door step. I'm taking a break from writing until march next year when I will then put on the thinking cap.
        Have a safe holiday break.
        Cheers
        Steve"
        What's New?
        There is now music on the Sweepstakes page of the website! This month's song is from the new album, Ballads and Battles. Have a listen and tell me the name and win an autographed CD!

        BALLADS AND BATTLES should be available at all music stores starting
        today. If you don't see it on the shelves, please ask a manager or
        someone at the information desk where you might find it. Sometimes
        hardworking sellers can get really busy and be a little late getting
        new CDs out of the cartons and onto the shelves. But if that is the
        case, they should be able to get a copy out of their storeroom for you.
        And if by some chance they don't have it there, either, please ask
        them to order one for you (and extras for them to sell would be nice,
        too!). Please tell them to contact me at (661) 400-8016.

        If any of you would like to host a house concert for Steve, please get in touch with me at jackie@... and I will let you know what it entails. I am working on a brochure at the moment to sent out to anyone who is interested, and would be happy to help you in any way that I can.
        Steve's CDs are available on the website and through me. Please contact me at Jackie@... to order.
        If you live outside the United States, please contact Aquarius International Media to buy Steve's music - email Gunakar@...

        Check out www.myspace.com/stevemcdonaldfanclub and www.facebook.com and become Steve's friend! Thanks to all of you who have joined his group of friends and left comments on his wall!
        If anyone has an idea for something new to add to the website or MySpace and Facebook, please write to me and let me know at jackie@... .
        Contests! Contests! Contests!
        Let's get right to it!

        This Month`s Sweepstakes Winner:
        Our newest Sweepstakes contest winner is Sue Laswell of Bend, Oregon! Congratulations, Sue! You've won an autographed CD!
        Please contact me at jackie@... with your snail mail address and choice of Steve's CDs so I can send your autographed CD to you!
        Those of you who didn't win are entitled to a big, disappointed :::sigh:::. However, the good news is that a brand-new contest is already up and running at www.stevemcdonaldfanclub.com . Read the lyric excerpt, and name the song it is from to get your name in the drawing.

        So that was great news for Sue...but how about the rest of you, now that last month's sweepstakes is over? Well, those of you who didn't win should not despair: I've still got plenty of prizes, and I'm going to continue to give one away each month, which means more opportunities to win! So if you've been putting off entering, now is the time!

        There is a new song for the Sweepstakes!
        Here is the lyric:
        "Christmas time is for the young and the old
        Moving spirits within you.."
        And those of you who have listened to Winter in Scotland: A Highland Christmas already know the answer! If you would like to hear this song, be sure to stop by the Sweepstakes page and listen! Best of luck to everyone who enters (I wish it could be all of you!).
        One entry is good for each monthly drawing, so if you haven't entered yet, what are you waiting for?
        We'll be drawing a winner at the end of every month. But all of last month's contest entries have been tossed out. The first of each month the new sweepstakes starts. Go to http://www.stevemcdonaldfanclub.com now and fill out the email form for a chance to win.

        If you want more information, all of the nitty-gritty details are on the website. Click on over to www.stevemcdonaldfanclub.com , click on the Sweepstakes button, and get your name in the contest. Best of luck to you all!

[...]

        We have a new winner this month! Lindsay Gaff of Barrie, Ontario, Canada! Thanks for sharing Steve's music with your friends, Lindsay! Please contact me at jackie@... with your choice of an autographed CD by Steve McDonald!
        We need some more of Steve's fans to blow their own horn!

        The Steve McDonald On The Road Team is a very special group of Steve's listeners who help promote his music. I know through your e-mails to me that many of you are already doing this by telling friends about his music, posting about his music on message boards, and asking for his CDs in stores. Thank you all for your efforts! We're thrilled by your support, and I'd love to encourage you to continue to spread the word about his music. On The Road Team membership is open to all of his listeners, and benefits include your name listed on the front page of the On The Road Team section of the Fan Club website, and a chance to win autographed CDs in a monthly drawing for On The Road Team members only. Joining is easy...visit the On The Road Team section to see what you need to do. Whether you decide to join the team or not, we appreciate your support!

[...]

        Before I let you get back to your shopping and wrapping and baking and all-around-celebrating, I want to wish you the happiest of holidays and a joyful 2011. See you next year!
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 5, 2011
          Steve McDonald Fan Club Newsletter #62
          January 1, 2011
          Music is the life of the soul,
          It is the harmony of the universe

          WHO WANTS TO MEET STEVE McDONALD THIS SUMMER?
          Well, he is touring the United States and all you have to do is host a house concert!
          Steve's wee newsletter blurb
          Happy Hogmanay, as they say in Scotland. I'm playing at the Lifeboat Tavern with the Rockit Brothers New Years Eve ( in about 5 hours ) then a private gig in Auckland next week.

          Looking forward to getting the house concert thing happening next year, need some more gigs to make it work, so any of you out there want to have a party come June - August that would be a great opportunity for me to meet some of you. Think about it.

          Wishing you all a very happy new year. Cheers from Downunder.
          Steve
          What's New?
          HOSTING A HOUSE CONCERT, THAT'S WHAT!
          Bring Live Music Into Your Own Living Room!
          People who love live music and a low-key, chill atmosphere are bringing singer/songwriters into their homes for House Concerts across the nation. Here's how to get started hosting live living room music.
          It's as easy as 1-2-3!
          Step 1: What Home is Right for a House Concert
          A host will want to fill at least 20 chairs for a show and more would be even better. People who host house concerts regularly are able to seat 20-50 people, though House Concerts can be much larger if a home is big enough to accommodate more. Before moving forward with a House Concert, a host should feel confident that they can not only set up,
          but fill at least 20 chairs for the show.
          Step 2: Set a Date
          When picking a date for a House Concert, a host should choose a date that will work well for everyone.
          Step 3: Get the Word Out
          Remember, a host's goal is to have at least 20 people show up for the concert and ideally closer to 40 or 50 people. So, they need to get the word out about the amazing opportunity they're offering. Start with email.
          Send out an e-mail buzz to live music loving friends telling them about the show and the artist. Include a picture of the artist and biography information, too. If a host feels comfortable opening their home to the
          public, they should contact local media and tell them about the event. If they would like to keep the concert to family and friends, skip the media and focus on word-of-mouth advertising to get people interested in the show.
          Rules of Hosting a House Concert
          House Concerts are a growing trend and anyone can host one, but there are a few simple rules to follow to make sure everyone has a good time. Here are the rules of hosting a House Concert.
          #1 The Setup
          An average House Concert will have an audience of 20-50 people and a home needs to be ready to accommodate them. To fit that many people into a home, move regular house furniture to the sides of the living room and, hopefully, do the same in a connecting dining room, kitchen or family room. Then, bring in more seating. Often, a host can borrow extra seating from a local church or just call on neighbors to loan Set the chairs up in rows, just like a regular concert, leaving room for the musician at the head of the "stage" in the living room or family room. The venue must be able to
          supply:
          a.) Electricity (110volts) at point of performance
          b.) A safe and secure environment
          c.) If out doors, a canopy or roof sufficient to protect Steve and his equipment from sun and rain. The venue needs to be responsible for noise
          control, which includes any complaints from neighbors to police etc.
          Be sure the audience will be able to see Steve, as this is an important part of the House Concert. When setting up an outdoor House Concert, a host
          can choose to either provide chairs for the audience or ask them to bring their own.
          #2 Admission Fee
          Performance fee will be based on $20 per person ( under 16 years free ) with a minimum performance fee of $400, which ever is the greater.
          A deposit of $100 at time of booking is required to secure the booking. Deposit will be deducted from the performance fee. In the event of a cancellation, deposits will be refunded up until three weeks prior to performance date. After this the deposit will become non-refundable to defray expenses. if the performer cancels the performance at any time prior to the performance then the deposit will be refunded.
          #3 Announce the Artist
          Before Steve begins performing, a host should do an introduction for him. Thank the audience, thank Steve and snag a few good lines from his
          biography to get the crowd primed for a good show. Also, tell the crowd that House Concerts thrive on a listening audience. Ask the audience to please keep their talk to a minimum while the Steve is performing. They will have plenty of time to chat during the break between sets and after the show.
          Duration of performance will be at the discretion of the entertainer, however, a typical performance will be, two 45 minute sets with intermission between sets.
          #5 Enjoy
          Having a musician perform in a living room is a unique experience, soak

          Contests! Contests! Contests!
          Let's get right to it!

          This Month`s Sweepstakes Winner:
          Our newest Sweepstakes contest winner is Donald Fisher of New Zealand! Congratulations, Donald! You've won an autographed CD!
          Please contact me at jackie@... with your snail mail address and choice of Steve's CDs so I can send your autographed CD to you!
          Those of you who didn't win are entitled to a big, disappointed :::sigh:::. However, the good news is that a brand-new contest is already up and running atwww.stevemcdonaldfanclub.com . Read the lyric excerpt, and name the song it is from to get your name in the drawing.

          So that was great news for Donald...but how about the rest of you, now that last month's sweepstakes is over? Well, those of you who didn't win should not despair: I've still got plenty of prizes, and I'm going to continue to give one away each month, which means more opportunities to win! So if you've been putting off entering, now is the time!

          There is a new song for the Sweepstakes!
          Here is the lyric:
          "If I had the power to be anywhere I choose
          I would choose to be right here with you.."
          And those of you who have listened to Steve's newest CD, Ballads and Battles,already know the answer! If you would like to hear this song, be sure to stop by the Sweepstakes page and listen! Best of luck to everyone who enters (I wish it could be all of you!).
[...]

          I wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2011!! May all your dreams come true! And please consider hosting a house concert for Steve McDonald!
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 8, 2011
            July 2011 Newsletter for the Steve McDonald Fan Club
            Steve McDonald Fan Club Newsletter #68
            July 1, 2011

            Music is the life of the soul,

            It is the harmony of the universe
            Steve is touring the United States as you read this newsletter!

            If any of you are able to attend any of these concerts and need more

            information, please email me at jackie@...

            July 4 ~ Palmdale, California House Concert at my house! Music,
            supplied by the Greatest Musician in the Universe, food and

            fireworks! Everyone is welcome!

            July 8 ~ Sandy, Utah, Sandy Amphitheater ~benefit concert with the

            proceeds going toward the building of a new Clan Donald, USA

            genealogical library at Ft. Connah, MT. The benefit concert will

            be at the Sandy Amphitheater in Sandy, Utah on July 8th, 2011.

            Tickets will be available through Smithtix after May 1st.

            July 9 ~ Payson, Utah Highland Games ~He will sing a few numbers at

            the Payson Scottish Festival and signing CD's, but that won't be

            a full concert. It will be more of a bonus for his fans who attend

            both. Those who see him only at the Payson Scottish Festival

            will wish they had been to the full concert.

            July 16 ~ Gresham, Oregon, house concert

            July 17 ~ Newberg, Oregon, house concert

            July 20 ~ Belfair, Washington, house concert

            July 23 ~ Belfair, Washington, house concert

            July 24 ~ Belfair, Washington, Eagles Lodge

            August 6 & 7 ~ Monterey Highland Games, Monterey California

            Steve's wee newsletter blurb

            "Having a great time here in the U.S. Have done three house concerts so far, they have been a lot of fun and a great way to meet some of you.
            Andrea's concert in Lancaster was a small intimate group of dedicated lovers of Scotland and probably knew more about the content of my music than I did, it was a lovely laid back ambience.
            Jackie's concert was a lively affair with a good sized crowd. The feature of the day for me was 100 year old Mary who got up and danced a jig in one of my songs, she was amazing.I was wearing my kilt and Mary asked me if I would do a handstand, but seeing it was a family show I declined, but she is very much alive, well done Mary. The other feature of Jackie's concert was this amazing cake that Jackie made,check it out on the website.
            Third show was at Kebbie and Layne's place in Blackfoot Idaho which was also a good lively crowd in a delightful outdoor setting in the country, really lovely people, they took Jos and me to Yellowstone Park which was a special treat, no bears unfortunately but we were at one stage virtually surrounded by buffalo, it was a great day out.

            Looking forward to the next show back at Jackie's again on the 4th July before going to Salt Lake for two shows, one at the Sandy Amphitheatre and one at the Payson Highland Festival.

            Would love to see more of you at these and other shows, please make yourselves known to me. cheers and good health.

            Steve"

            What's New?

            I have added some pictures to the Photo Page and and two new videos on the main Video Page. Please check them out!
            Contests! Contests! Contests!

            Let's get right to it!

            This Month`s Sweepstakes Winner:

            Our newest Sweepstakes contest winner is Annie Slonski! Congratulations, Annie! You've won an autographed CD!

            Please contact me at jackie@... with your snail mail address and choice of Steve's CDs so I can send your autographed CD to you!

            Those of you who didn't win are entitled to a big, disappointed :::sigh:::. However, the good news is that a brand-new contest is already up and running at www.stevemcdonaldfanclub.com . Read the lyric excerpt, and name the song it is from to get your name in the drawing.

            So that was great news for Annie...but how about the rest of you, now that last month's sweepstakes is over? Well, those of you who didn't win should not despair: I've still got plenty of prizes, and I'm going to continue to give one away each month, which means more opportunities to win! So if you've been putting off entering, now is the time!

            There is a new song for the Sweepstakes!

            Here is the lyric:

            "Scotland, I can hear you calling

            Homeland, in my soul you're calling..."

            And those of you who have listened to Steve's first CD, Sons of Somerled, already know the answer! If you would like to hear this song, be sure to stop by the Sweepstakes page and listen! Best of luck to everyone who enters (I wish it could be all of you!).

[...]

            Have Anything You'd Like To Say To Steve?

            Please remember that Steve enjoys hearing from all of you, so be sure to send him an e-mail through the fan club at admin@... He has asked me to

            "Please assure people that I do read their letters and appreciate them very much."

            If anyone has time and would like to put in their two cents worth with suggestions for anything you would like to see in the club store or have added to the web pages, please email me at jackie@... . I am very interested in your feedback!

            And on a final note, feel free to forward this newsletter to friends and/or post it at Celtic friendly music stores on the Internet . Thank you for your support!

            That's All For This Month

            I wish you all the best...and happy listening! I hope you are able to attend one of Steve's concerts!

            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 1, 2012
              January 2012 Newsletter for the Steve McDonald Fan Club
              1 message
              Jackie Bishop <admin@...> Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 7:54 AM
              Steve McDonald Fan Club Newsletter #74

              January 1, 2012

              Music is the life of the soul,

              It is the harmony of the universe

              HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!

              A very Happy New Year to all our friends and family!

              Hard to believe another year has passed already, isn't it? Since I figure you're all busy celebrating -- or resting up after last night's celebrations -- let me get to the nitty-gritty...

              Steve's 2011 was a success and now I'm busy booking next summer's tour!

              Anyone who is interested in hosting a house concert, please contact me through

              email or call me at 661-400-8016. Steve would also like to play at Scottish

              Festivals, so if you know of a Festival for me to contact, please let me know!

              Steve's wee newsletter blurb

              "OK, hammer time, we all get into the new year with ZEST. The world is going through them changes, politics are back where they were 200 years ago where they are affecting us all on a more personal note than previous years. We must look at ways to help ourselves and it will only come from us, no divine intervention. But I don't want to sound glum. it is simply the way things are so we have to toughen up and weather the storm as it will go on for a while.

              Stay strong in your minds, and resolute in your thoughts as that is the only way we can survive the storms. This next year will see a lot of political decisions, so be ready for some changes, but above all, stay true to yourself, and we will all get through.

              Easy to talk about it, harder to act. I know, but above all positively will win the day.

              Happy and prosperous New Year to you all

              Steve

              What's New?

              We have DVDs for sale of Steve performances last summer at the Monterey Games. If you are interested in purchasing one, they are $15.00 plus shipping and handling. Please email me directly at jackie@....

              There is also a new 2012 calendar up in the website store, as well as many other items you might enjoy. Just go to the fan club store on the website.

              Please visit the Summer Tour 2011 pages on the website. I have added videos to several pages, which I hope you will enjoy.

              I have also posted some videos on YouTube. Let me know what you think!

              Contests! Contests! Contests!

              Let's get right to it!

              This Month`s Sweepstakes Winner:

              Our newest Sweepstakes contest winner is Taylor Spradlin! Congratulations,Taylor! You've won an autographed CD!

              Please contact me at jackie@... with your snail mail address and choice of Steve's CDs so I can send your autographed CD to you!

              Those of you who didn't win are entitled to a big, disappointed :::sigh:::. However, the good news is that a brand-new contest is already up and running at www.stevemcdonaldfanclub.com . Read the lyric excerpt, and name the song it is from to get your name in the drawing.

              So that was great news for Taylor..but how about the rest of you, now that last month's sweepstakes is over? Well, those of you who didn't win should not despair: I've still got plenty of prizes, and I'm going to continue to give one away each month, which means more opportunities to win! So if you've been putting off entering, now is the time!

              There is a new song for the Sweepstakes!

              Here is the lyric:

              "The splendid victories of the Scottish Highland Clan

              With bonnie prince leading them, Falkirk and Prestonpans..."

              And those of you who have listened to Steve's fourth Celtic CD, Legend, already know the answer! If you would like to hear this song, be sure to stop by the Sweepstakes page and listen! Best of luck to everyone who enters (I wish it could be all of you!).

[...]

              I wish you all the best for 2012...stay warm and happy listening!

              Jackie and Steve