ALL KINDS OF IRISH GROUPS FOR YOU!

  • Richard Clifford
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 10:40 AM
      I'd like to invite you to visit my Irish music groups on Yahoo,
      particularly now that St. Patrick's Day is coning up-and the summer
      Celtic music festival scene will soon be in full swing!

      CELTIC MUSIC ON THE AIR! This is the group that discusses Celtic
      music on the radio and the internet. You can check it out at this
      link: http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/celticmusicontheair

      IRELAND'S GOLDEN TENOR! This is my tribute group to Frank Patterson,
      Ireland's tenor of the 20th. century. If you'd like to visit,
      here's the link:

      THE CLANCY BROTHERS & TOMMY MAKEM! These four lads from Tipperary
      almost single-handedly woke up the folk and Celtic music scene in
      this country, and the world. Many of today's Celtic supergrops can
      trace their roots back to them, and this group shows you why! Check
      out the group by clicking here:

      THE CHIEFTAINS! Since their beginning in the early 1960s, this
      Celtic supergruop has revolutionized the traditional Irish music
      genre and shared it with countless of millions around the world.
      YOu can join the ceili by clicking here:

      I hope you'll check out these groups soon. And I've got more coming
      very soon!