Happy New Year everyone!

  • outtenp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2000
      To everyone,

      Just a quick hello and Happy New Year to everyone at the Celtic Cafe.

      I have thouroughly enjoyed being a part of this mailing list. I will be going to See Dancing on Dangerous Ground with my Mum this Wednesday and I will let you all know what I thought of it.

      It will be so good to see Jean and Colin dancing in the flesh instead of just on the telly. Happy New Year and thanks.
      Paul Outten.

      outtenp@...
    • Tim J Mallow
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2000
        Happy, happy new year to all.... I must say that my new year has started off
        great... my Fay's soft reel shoes finally showed up in the mail.... only
        after two months of delays LOL. But hey, I reckon Riverdance is making a
        pretty high demand on them these days.... so to them do I bid ..... Happy
        New Year.... as well as to all those on this list. May your year be filled
        with pleasure, success, peace and joy!

        ~Tim
        http://www.tylersvista.com